maandag 18 oktober 2010

what I have learned so far....

In the last couple of weeks I have learned that its not just distance education when people are talking about flexible learning. Flexible learning is about much more than that. It is about all the different possibilities that teacher have when giving their lesson. This is also something that I see returning in TPACK it’s a flexible way of thinking about education. It gives teachers the possibility to explore their own teaching methods, content en technological possibilities.  The course has opened my eyes to all the possibilities that there are with the current technology. In a way it is funny that in another course that is also about integrating technology we  talk at how difficult it is do that and in this course we only see the fun side of it. I think that for me it is good that I have both courses because the 2 ways of looking at it make that you balance it and create your own view. I think that for teachers who are technological savvy and are creative can really benefit from TPACK and have a lot of fun with that. I don’t think on the other hand that is very easy to implement more use of  technology in schools. I think that that for example without a clear vision were the schools want s to go the technology will not implemented fully. So in my opinion there is more necessary than just TPACK but it is a good start.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi!
    You say: there is more needed than TPACK. But isn't the context in the TPACK-model very important? Are the other things that are necessary not part of that context? I think it is.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen